After you have visited The Drive Coffee Bar at 1670 Commercial Drive and had an awesome Commercial Drive Organic coffee and then decided to buy a bag or two of our special blends; now what? How do you make sure your coffee stays as fresh as possible?
Some quick tips:
- Buy Whole Bean coffee and don't grind until ready to use. Whole beans retain freshness longer that pre-ground.
- DO NOT keep your coffee in the fridge or freezer!
- Keep beans in dry space. Avoid moisture and temperature fluctuations.
- Store in a cool and dark space - not near heat and not too cold where beans will condense when brought out.
- Store in a air tight and opaque container.
Simple little tricks to make sure your beans taste as good at home as they do in the coffee bar...
Pictured Below are our whole coffee bean offerings available at the coffee bar at 1670 Commercial Drive in the heart of East Vancouver’s Little Italy.